Join the team! Customer Marketing Executive
Customer Marketing Executive – Stribe
Full time. Remote Position, UK Based. Advantageous to be willing to travel to Stribe’s Manchester based office for quarterly company get togethers.
A few things you should know about us…
We started life as the world’s first pupil voice app, giving children and young people a safe space to talk about their worries and concerns. So far we have given over 500,000 pupils a voice! We had programmes funded by the UK Government, our founders were named on the Forbes 30 under 30 list, and we were recently named as one of Tech Nation’s Rising Stars!
In March 2020 we launched our second product Stribe, a Saas product that solved how HR teams could listen to, and understand their employees, in dispersed and remote workforces.
As a small start-up culture is important to us. You’ll be naturally curious and always interested in learning more. You’ll make mistakes (we all do!) but you’ll learn from them for next time. Most importantly, as part of Stribe you’ll be a big team player, working towards the same goal as everyone else – making organisations happier and safer places to be.
A few things you should know about the role…
The Customer Marketing Executive is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience in customer support and/or some areas of marketing.
You’ll be working to improve the customer experience and communications for our product Stribe as we take it from an early-stage product to a scale-up. Day to day you’ll be supporting customers with queries and helping to build our customer communication campaigns which aim to increase product usage and improve our customer retention. You’ll report to, and work closely with Lucy, our Head of Marketing, as well as other teams across the company, to improve the customer experience and the product itself.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience working in a previous customer support / customer-facing role and also has some experience in marketing. You don’t need to have loads of experience, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate natural abilities in these key areas who can learn – and adapt – as we grow.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience working in a customer-facing or marketing role (preferably in a software/SaaS or start-up environment)
- Experience creating customer-focused marketing content and communications such as blogs, newsletters and support articles.
- Experience with customer relationship management and a proven ability to understand and empathise with customers.
- Tech Savvy, you’ll need to be super comfortable learning and demonstrating our tech to customers as well as using a range software such as: Mailchimp, CRM (we use Capsule), Email, Excel, Trello
- Can confidently and accurately write for a range of materials such as emails, blogs etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile to make a real impact on our customers’ experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and react to changes in requirements as the business and team evolves.
- A self-starter who can flourish when working in a remote team.
Your job will be to:
- Work with our Head of Marketing to plan and execute campaigns that highlight new and updated features to existing customers. This may include creating content for social media, blogs, email, and in-product communications.
- Own and manage the monthly customer marketing newsletter, coming up with ideas and sourcing/writing content
- Be the voice of Stribe to new and existing customers. Answering inbound queries via email, live chat and occasional phone/zoom calls.
- Ensure customers are happy and progressing well using targeted communications. For example, alongside the Head of Marketing, you’ll use key KPIs to identify customer segments that may need additional support or training and create action plans for those segments.
- Create support and training materials to help boost product adoption
- Support with onboarding new enterprise customers efficiently
- Update our online support centre as our product evolves and new features are released as well as in response to customer queries and other initiatives
- Log bugs and feature requests in a defined, clear manner such that they can be handed over to the product teams quickly and easily.
- Collect and share customer feedback & insights with the rest of the team for potential improvements to our operations, product and technology.
- Salary from £25k depending on experience
- 22 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, with core hours of 10am – 2pm
- Working from home during Covid-19 and beyond
- Dedicated time each week for personal development and/or wellbeing
- Wellbeing/Personal Development budget
- Quarterly team meet-ups and socials
- Mac laptop and accessories
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whilst there is no deadline for applying, we process applications on a rolling basis and encourage everyone to apply as soon as they can.